Paintings Kitchen Cabinets Color Ideas
Paintings kitchen cabinets color ideas nowadays are more various than it had been in the past. The various color scheme can be applied easier in the contemporary kitchen design, country kitchen design, mediterranean kitchen design, or traditional kitchen design. Knowing the types of colors suitable for your kitchen cabinets and how to combine it is important. To find the most suitable paintings kitchen cabinets color ideas, we should consider 3 main things; the kitchen wall colors, the countertops, and the flooring. Kitchen wall colors important to choose the colors of your kitchen cabinets, the countertops to create visual modulations, and flooring to help you adjust the color of your whole kitchen colors, including your kitchen cabinet color.
These are some paintings kitchen cabinets color ideas and what other colors can combine the chosen colors. These colors are; light blue and white; lime and turquoise; green lacquered; nantucket and white; pale yellow, wooden brown, and white; dark blue and dark brown; red and white; light green and white; wooden brown and white; turquoise and white; all wooden brown; brick red, pale yellow and wooden brown; light blue, grey and wooden brown; black, silver and white, and many other more.
How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets
- Next, we can see how to paint your kitchen cabinets and get the best paintings kitchen cabinets color ideas:
- Prepare the kitchen cabinets. This step includes disassemble the part of your cabinets like doors or drawers from its hinge.
- Smooth the divots or the dings of your kitchen cabinets parts. This may take the longest time of all because you would smooth every part or your kitchen cabinet carefully.
- Prime all the cabinets parts. You should paint the interior panel first and then you can start to paint the stiles and the rails. To get the best result, lay the cabinet parts down while you painting.
- Sand all the primers using fine grit sanding sponge. Clean the surfaces and wipe the cabinet at down. You can do this more than twice to get the best smooth, base coat.
- Brush on the finish color using the new chisel tipped paintbrush. To avoid uneven coverage and drips, use thin coating. Brush in turn; the panel, the stiles, the rails.
- Colored the cabinets with spray. You can use plastic or newspaper to help you spraying without damage other part of your kitchen cabinet.
- If you have done all the coloring step, you can install all the cabinets part back to the cabinet. Your cabinet is all ready to be use.
Choosing paintings kitchen cabinets color ideas need to consider several things; the flooring, the wall colors, and the countertops.
Make sure your kitchen colors match one another, use the custom colors if you feel unsure to combine more than three colors. If you think you don’t capable enough to combine each colors, keep your kitchen in a single color and color the kitchen cabinet frame with natural color to give more texture. Do the painting technique steps in the right turn and carefully.